About Grace Church
Gods story of faithfulness to all who have called Grace Church home over the past six decades began in 1958. A community of believers were drawn together and called Milo Nussbaum to be their Senior Pastor. Grace Church was planted as a part of the Evangelical Mennonite Conference now the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches. In the years to follow, the Word of God was preached, lives were transformed, missionaries were supported and sent out, and four church plants were started. And God added to their number regularly those who would call themselves a part of the family at Grace.
As a result, church leadership began praying about pursuing new land and facilities to continue to support the growing ministries of the church. In 1998, we had the opportunity to purchase a tract of land at the intersection of Tennessee and Jefferson Street. Then, in 2006, our church held its first worship services in our current facility.